~ Trainer ~ Solo
- Enhance and custom Training Plan and Curriculum by design, develop training material (if needed) for workshop and monthly training activity;
- Maintain relationship with the counterparts (RD, RSD, AGD, Sales Co) in Region for ensuring training delivery quality assurance;
- Coordinate with agency training to make sure the training module in line with Regional and regulation training compliance;
- Conduct agent training in order to deliver training for at least grade 1 5;
- Coordinate the training programs with the RD or RSD in Region to ensure the realization of the plan and the objective set;
- Create the strategy or project or event regarding to the sales force activity with training aspect by participating in training roadmap and activation program (NADP);
- Responsibility of reporting and administrating of training activity;
- Responsibility to active agent;
- Create the strategy or project or event regarding to the sales force activity with training aspect.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field;
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as Trainer (more advantage from insurance background);
- Advance in presentation skill and computer skill;
- Result oriented;
- Customer focus.
Please send your CV to :